Are We Only Using 10% of Our Brains?
Air Date: September 21, 2017
Have you ever heard the claim that we only use 10% of our brains? On this episode of Living Well with Dr. Peg, neuroscience expert, Dr. Kenneth Wesson explains what we’re doing with the other 90%. Hear how we can enhance and maximize learning achievement with “brain-considerate” strategies for school children and adults.
Living Well with Dr. Peg is brought to you by SSI Guardian, Thursdays at 1 pm Mountain on KLZ 560 AM (simulcast on KLDC 1220 AM) and online at DrPegRadio.com. Encore Broadcast: Sundays at 10:30 am.